|No early check-outs after 2:45. No student messages are given after 2:30.|
- N-CHS will dismiss between 11:15-11:30 (after testing completion)
- Discovery will dismiss 11:05-11:20 (after testing completion)
- N-CMS will dismiss at 12:15
- South Newton, Shuford and Thornton will dismiss at 12:00
- ACT & Conover will dismiss at 12:00
PBO is accepting nominations for Secretary which will be voted on in our next meeting. We will hold our elections at our next PBO meeting which is on Monday May 20.
We are also accepting volunteers who would be interested in filling the opening for Volunteer Coordinator. This position does not require a vote, just a volunteer. J
Please contact Lea Day at email@example.com or at 828-217-4682 to be nominated for the position of Secretary or to fill the position as Volunteer Coordinator. Thank you.
Mrs. Miles' 8th grade world music drumming class wrote and performed this song to show their support for the people affected by the Sandy Hook Elementary school tragedy. The musical ideas, rehearsal, and performance of the song were completely led by Newton-Conover Middle School students. The kids simply call it "Sandy Hook".
You will need to bring the following information when enrolling your son or daughter:
1. Proof of address. Must be one of the following: power bill, water bill, gas bill,
signed lease agreement, or closing statement. We cannot take any other
forms of proof of address!
2. Copy of Birth Certificate
3. Copy of Social Security Card (if applicable)
4. Copy of immunization record
A parent of legal guardian must enroll a student. If you have formal custody arrangements set by the courts, we will need a copy of the court document. If you are the legal guardian or custodian, we must have a copy of the court order verifying you have custody of the child you are enrolling.
If your son or daughter has an individualized education plan or 504, please indicate to the school counselor. We will have to send specifically for these records.
Enrollments will be conducted on a first come, first served basis. Having all information with you will help expedite the enrollment process.